Monday, November 10, 2014

Amelia

Interview Nov 9 2014, 2 and 1/3 years old. Every other line alternates between her and me.

What's your favorite color?
My favorite color is yellow!
What is your favorite number?
I like yellow.
No, the numbers are 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10. What is your favorite number?
I like a yellow 3.
Who is your favorite friend?
Thinks for a little bit..."Annaliese."
Annaliese?
Yes, I give her a big hug.
What is your favorite food?
Cookies. I need a cookie mom.
What is your favorite drink?
I have a Dora cup. I like Dora. (while holding her Dora cup)
Do you like school? (Referring to Wednesday mornings when she goes to child care while I go to Mom's connection, a Bible study)
School, yes!  With Liz.
Who is Liz? (We know 3 or 4 Liz's)
Liz with the black hair.  (Which is one of the girls in the child care)
Do you play with Liz at school?
Yes!
What is your favorite toy?
Duplos  (i.e. Lego Duplos)
What is your favorite thing to do outside?
The backyard
Do you like to go in the backyard?
Yes, the trampoline is fun
What is your favorite book?
The baby who goes pee in potty.
What is your favorite tv show?
Dora.


She also likes to climb up on the step stool to try to reach things. Tonight she reached the scissors that hang on the side of the refrigerator. I did not know that she could reach that far! She came up behind me, and wanted to cut my hair. Thankfully, it did not happen. She also likes to take her diaper off and put on some underwear. She does pretty well going potty in her little potty in the mornings, but in the evening, she has been having accidents. Sometimes she asks to go potty, which is what prompted me to put some underwear on her one day. She really likes underwear instead of diaper. 

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed the paragraph at the bottom the 1st time I read this in my email. Whoa on the scissors!! Glad you caught that before she whacked your hair off, or hers or her sisters. LOL Nice to hear you will soon be out of diapers! Loved this, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete