Wednesday, July 17, 2013
More Annaliese quotes and current happenings
Annaliese this morning finds two similar pieces of Trix in her bowl. She holds them both up and says, "She found her mommy!" Then, making the two pieces talk to each other: cereal piece 1: "Now we can hold hands." cereal piece 2: "but we don't have any hands..."
Another recent Annaliese quote: "I want to be a pink cat when I grow up. Uh huh, I will turn into a cat."
Annaliese occasionally says in the morning: "so Mommy, what's your plan for today?" (don't know where she heard that...)
Aaron cuts an avocado. Annaliese asks if there is a pit. Aaron says yes. Annaliese asks if she can hold it. Annaliese holding pit: "It's hard and slippery. It's... going to hatch." Aaron: "What is going to hatch? What's going to come out of there? " Annaliese: "a little bunny."
Annaliese tells me the other day: "You're the best mom ever!"
Annaliese learned at swim lessons how to paddle: "chicken, airplane, soldier!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment