Monday, January 14, 2013

Annaliese quotes January 2013

Annaliese quotes January 2013

I need to get to Ollie's party! (10 minutes after we RSVP yes that we are going to his party, which is in 2 weeks)
I'm going to put it right here, for safekeeping. (referring to chapstick, a garbage can, a bowl of food, and pretty much whatever)
Brings me my sandwich while I'm on my computer and says, Mommy, it's time to eat dinner, it's not time to play!
Grandma can't start the party without us! (...and later:) We're gonna have cake! (I had mentioned to her that Grandma had gone to a party and now she's been saying this for the past few days)

Singing Baa Baa Black Sheep, she gets all the words correct except for the following line: "One for the master, one for the dame, one for the little boy who lives down the drain..."

will update throughout the month...

No comments:

Post a Comment