Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Annaliese is 4 months old!

Time is flying! Annaliese had her 4 month appointment today. She was 16 lbs, 8 oz and 26 inches long. That is 91st and 93rd percentile, respectively. Her head circumference was in the 80th percentile, 42.5cm. She did great with her immunizations today, barely cried at all.

A few things that are new in the past couple weeks: she is now going to sleep in her crib by herself most of the time (we are not rocking her all the way to sleep anymore). Her hair has grown out and it is dark on the ends (which is the hair she was born with) and definitely lighter at the roots. Her eyes are still blue. She sometimes likes to suck her thumb. She still occasionally rolls from front to back and is laughing a lot! It's easy to get her to laugh now.

I have started trying to teach some ASL signs to Annaliese. The one I'm focusing on the most is Daddy, so when we talk to Aaron on Skype, she will hopefully know who he is. I also have signed milk, diaper, and Mommy, but not as consistently.

I started back to school over 3 weeks ago now, and it has been really busy trying to do my schoolwork and take care of Annaliese, but so far I've kept up with the work. I have 19 hours of lecture per week, plus homework, tests, etc. Aaron has been a huge help, doing a lot of the laundry and cleaning.

Here's a recent video of Annaliese laughing:

1 comment:

  1. So precious!! LOL Love it! Daddy is really good at making her giggle. :)

    ReplyDelete