Aaron reminded me a couple days ago that I haven't blogged in a while. He's right! I haven't thought of it much lately. Things are going well right now. Recently, we went out of town 3 weekends in a row, so I felt like all I was doing was packing, unpacking, or laundry. Now today Aaron went to a mountain medicine course, and Annaliese and I are gearing up for a trip to North Dakota for the Werner family reunion over the 4th of July weekend. Aaron will return home shortly after we get back.
Now for more about Annaliese, since that is what you all probably want to hear about :-) She is doing pretty well lately. She's smiling a lot! She started with smaller smiles around 3-4 weeks old when her Nina (Aaron's mom) was here. Then she started doing bigger and more frequent smiles starting at about 1 month, and responding more to us. She "talks" back to me when I talk to her, tries to move her mouth, it's so cute. Here is a video taken on June 15, 2010 when she was almost 6 weeks old.
Here are a few more recent photos of Annaliese:
one of her first big smiles, 6/6/10, 4.5 weeks old:
6/16/10, 6 weeks old
I'm enjoying everything about her right now. It's so interesting to see her change and grow. It's a fun stage right now and I know the next few stages are just going to get more and more fun as she learns and interacts more. I look forward to when she's awake a little bit longer between naps so we can play and interact more. Right now, she is only awake for about 1 hour before she's tired and it's time to put her down for her next nap, and much of that 1 hour consists of feeding and diaper changing (sometimes multiple diaper changing and clothing changing too).
I'll sign off for now. Hope you all are doing well. I'll try to blog a little more often from now on!
Wow, look how big the smiles are! So adorable! Have a great trip Erin. I know Aaron is going to miss you guys loads.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute and growing like a weed!!
ReplyDelete