Tuesday, May 18, 2010

update from Erin

Here's my first blog post! Unfortunately I'm not creative with titles like Aaron is... maybe next time. Just a quick update- things are going pretty well, staying pretty busy of course. We're so glad to have Annaliese. When she left the hospital on 5/7 she was 8 lb 2 oz and yesterday the nurse came to our house and weighed her- this was 10 days later and she's already 9 lb 7 oz! So I guess that must mean she's getting enough to eat :-)
Here are a few recent pics from my camera:




Will update more later!

4 comments:

  1. Haven't had time to comment but really loving the blog, like I love Nae's!!! Hope you keep up with it better than I did mine. She's so precious! Counting down the days till I get there. (One week from today! Yea!!)

    Oh, and you are already tickling the poor thing? No thumb????? ;) Just kidding...

    Love,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. My head looks tiny compared to my body in that second picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Congratulations on Annaliese (I hope I spelled that right and I can't wait to meet her!) and on blogging! Hope you guys are doing well and taking good care of one another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pics
    they are great
    glad that she is doing so great

    ReplyDelete