Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Annaliese at 10 months and grandparents visit

Annaliese is now clapping, waving hi and bye, and giving high 5's! It's too cute. She's still saying the words that she's recently learned too- mostly Mama, Dada, uh oh, and nana (banana). She's been cruising around the furniture quite a bit and crawls everywhere fast! She likes to be outside, enjoys going for stroller rides, likes taking baths, and loves exploring new things (what baby doesn't??) She's now eating mostly "real people food" and really likes feeding herself. Her favorite foods right now are pretty much any kind of fruit or cheese. She loves the baby yogurts. She also seems to like chicken, and some veggies (guess I can't blame her for not liking all of them!). She always wants to taste what we're eating. It can sometimes be a challenge to find something to make that she can also eat that's quick, healthy, low sodium, and relatively soft.

We had a LOT of fun when Grandma and Gpa (my parents) were here last weekend. We went to the Farmers' Market, out to eat at a few good restaurants, walked around at the shops downtown, had a fire and roasted marshmallows in the backyard, went to church together, and played Rock Band on the Wii.




Grandma, let me see that iPhone... I want one too!


And I don't have any pics of Gpa! Oops! I'm sure my mom has some that she can send me.

I'll try to post some more videos and pictures soon. School is just SO busy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment