Thursday, December 16, 2010

First tooth, and talking

Annaliese is getting her first tooth! On Monday I noticed a small hole in her gums and could see the tooth under there. Today I noticed that the one next to it is coming in too.

Also, she has started to say Mom! It's so cute- I think she's just imitating what we say or saying it by accident, but it's cute anyway. She also can say ba ba, da da, dat dat and t t t. She says "Hey" many times a day when she sees us, like when she's playing and then looks up at us. I think she's starting to know that it's a greeting. I'm trying to teach her to wave when she says it.

1 comment:

  1. It just makes you melt, doesn't it? "Mom". :) Sounds like she really is getting the hang of eating now. The teeth are coming in just in time. LOL Thanks for the updates!! Love them.

    ReplyDelete